- CNC machined 2014 aluminum body and 7075 aluminum clamps - 240 degree wrap-around, twin plate clamping system - External webbing to maximize structural strength - 118-158g including stainless steel bolts
The RaceFace Aeffect 35 stem brings the advantages of a 35mm bar to the XC/Trail crowd at a mid-level pricepoint while maintaining a refined Race Face look. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts - Stack Height: 39mm - Weight: 155g (60mm)
Built for all-mountain riding, the new Aeffect Rally 35 stem is a no nonsense workhorse. With increased strength and shorter length options available for modern bike geometry, Aeffect R performs well above its price point…and all of this at a competitive weight.
RaceFace designed their Atlas 35 stem to reduce overall system weight while retaining the proven stiffness and performance the Atlas line is known for. The stem itself is measurably stiffer than the 31.8mm offering and, although the system is a seemingly burlier build, the weight savings gained by the reduction in bar material actually makes the 35 system lighter overall. An impressively light, strong addition to your aggressive trail or DH/FR build. - Four-bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
The RaceFace Atlas is designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders: light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH, providing the ultimate in versatility. - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates ‘stress risers'
Race Face's Ride stem is designed specifically for riders looking for Race Face engineering and quality at a value price point. - Forged and shot peened from 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Machined logo on bar clamp
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
$99.99 - $104.99
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength. - CNC Aluminum - 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames - Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength - TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
Promax Banger stems have a front-load design and can be used with either side up, providing a 5-millimeter drop or rise. Available with 48-millimeter and 53-millimeter extensions, they are cold forged from the highest quality 6061-T6 aluminum then CNC machined to enhance the shape and further reduce weight. - Stack height: 30.5mm
Developed for longer-travel trail bikes, Promax's S-29 stem offers the perfect configuration to set you up for maximum comfort and control. Featuring an oversize extension tube and faceplate with massive clamping area, it’s sure to keep your bars stylishly in place through the most demanding terrain. These stems are cold-forged and CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for strength, low weight, and durability.
Simple, elegant, lightweight design can be run in negative or positive position for -17°/ 17° in rise. 3D forged 6061-T6 aluminum combined with a 4-bolt faceplate provides increased stiffness. - Weight: 162g (100mm) - Length: 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130mm (±17°) - Material: 3-D Forged 6061-T6 Aluminum - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Angle: 73° (±17°) - Steerer Tube Diameter: 11/8in - Stack Height: 40mm - Clamp Width: 40mm - Clamp Tourque: 5Nm - Finish: Matte Black with White Accents
Every Profile Design product is perfectly optimized to minimize aerodynamic drag. So, it's no surprise that Profile's Aeria Stem has hidden bolts and a low profile faceplate to smooth oncoming air. The sculpted shape is constructed from strong, lightweight forged aluminum, and the 17-degree drop ensures an aerodynamic fit on your time trial or triathlon bike.
Profile's Aris stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot-peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt face plate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
Some might call it magic—PRO likes to refer to it as co-creation: aligning all forces to work in favor of you. The PRO Vibe Stem is designed to align your cockpit perfectly with your bike for an optimal riding position. Supreme stiffness offers you more control during those high-speed descents or maneuvers. It's also developed for ultimate integration with Di2 to give you maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. With the specially positioned cable ports, you can internally route Shimano Di2 cables. All of the advantages of Di2, with none of the cables showing. Align yourself with performance—use the PRO Vibe Stem. - Anodized AL-7075 - Shimano DI2 integration - Lightweight titanium bolts - Integrated topcap
The Boxcar Stem from Paul Components is the perfect combination of stiffness, strength, and reasonable weight. All screws are high-strength stainless steel with the popular T25 head. Made in Chico, California with US-sourced 2024 aircraft alloy. - Stack height: 36mm - Weight: 155g (90mm)
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
- 3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
- Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Matte finish with laser-etched graphics - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm
- Available in a variety of lengths, angles, and bar bores for the perfect fit - Road or Mountain compatible - 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
$41.99 - $44.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
MSW 17° stems raise the bar—literally—for what riders can expect from an inexpensive stem. Rigorously tested to ISO-4210 Mountain qualification standards. - Tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate for easy installation
Kalloy's 822 Adjustable Stem lets you set up your handlebars exactly where you want them using just an allen wrench! With a 0-60° rise, you're sure to find a position that puts you comfortably in control. Its 4-bolt handlebar clamp makes bar changes easy and secure. - For quill-style steerers
The Hope AM/Freeride Stem is light, stiff, and provides pin-point steering. It's proudly CNC'd in the UK from solid billet 2014-T6 and features opposing steerer and moto-style handlebar clamp for exceptionally rigid steering characteristics. - 10.9 DIN chromoly bolts - Weight: 135g
Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new aluminum Contact SL stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in 0° and ±10°angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm brings superior performance to a wide range of riders. VERSATILE FIT Available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±0°/ ±10°), the Contact SL stem is perfect for any ride experience. - Super stiff, ultra-light aluminum - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 steer tubes - Integrated silhouette from stem to cone spacers - Compatible with Giant's Contact SLR/SL computer mount
- Lightweight, 3D forged, 2014 aluminum alloy - Proprietary Stealth recessed cable routing system enhances aerodynamic performance - Oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance