Whether gunning for the podium or just wanting to finish strong, the Speedplay Aero road pedal is aerodynamically engineered to defy wind and boost speed with less effort. The unique 3-axis adjustability allows you to dial in your cleat positioning, micro-adjust your float up to 15 degrees, and decrease your stack height for the most aerodynamic fit on your bike. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. By integrating Speedplay's advanced pedal platform into Aero's streamlined design, a pedal profile is created that minimizes drag, helping you achieve faster finishes and shattered PRs. - Weight: 224g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Stainless Steel - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: Fixed-15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 39º - Bearing: Sealed
Built to take on anything, the Speedplay Zero road pedal is uniquely qualified to withstand the demands of everything from all-out racing to the epic grind of a double-century. The stainless steel pedal and integrated cleat system offer peak power transfer and exceptional durability, while the customized fit and dual-sided entry will allow you to crank on the pedals in confidence and comfort. Speedplay is the only pedal system to provide independent fore-aft, left-right, and float adjustability to optimize fit and enhance performance through better biomechanics. Designed specifically to maximize every performance advantage the Speedplay platform offers, Zero is a lightweight race-ready, multipurpose pedal that’s durable enough to go the distance ride after ride. - Weight: 220g (per pedal pair) - Spindle Material: Stainless Steel - Spindle Length: 53mm - Float: Fixed-15º Micro-Adjustable - Cornering Angle: 37º - Bearing: Sealed
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material. - Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction - Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover - Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats - Weight: 391g - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
Features - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible
$40.00 - $42.99
- Scallop shape provides extra grip and a stable platform. - Low-profile design. - 10 replaceable and adjustable pins per side. - Giant original Laser-etched pattern. - Ball bearing. - Cro-Mo axle.
- Slim and lightweight nylon composite body built tough for DH and enduro riding - Concave shape and 9 molded pins for maximum grip - Durable chromoly steel spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance - Weight: 350g
- Maximized concave surface area (2mm) combined with a minimalist profile for secure, efficient pedaling action. - Durable magnesium alloy platform withstands the toughest impacts with minium weight. - Tough chromoly steel spindle for long lasting stability. - 10 replaceable and adjustable metal pins (per side) for maximum foot engagement and security. - Sealed cartridge bearing for smooth long-lasting performance.
- Lightweight, strong composite cage body. - CNC-machined chromoly steel axle. - LSL and Sealed bearings for smoother pedaling and durability. - Binding adjustable tension (80-180 kgf-cm).
Page 1 of 1