Warroad is Salsa’s endurance all-road bike built to perform on-road, while being fully capable of off-pavement pursuits. It’s the bike for riders who don’t define a road ride by the surfaces they travel. Endurance all-road geometry, Class 5 frame Vibration Reduction System, dual wheel-size compatibility with a wide range of tire fitments, and a variety of mounting options set the Warroad apart.
- Carbon frame with an oversized bottom bracket junction and deeper section downtube, coupled with a 415mm chainstay to create a more responsive bike when accelerating, yet forgiving as the distance increases
- Endurance all-road geometry, featuring a slack headtube angle and long offset fork to provide increased stability when the surface turns rough
- Warroad Carbon fork with 100 x 12mm thru-axle, side-mounted three-pack mounts, fender and rack compatibility
- Toptube mount for Salsa EXP Toptube Packs and downtube underside cage mount across all sizes
- Two water bottle mounts in the main triangle on 49–55cm frames, and three water bottle mounts in the main triangle on 56–61cm frames
- 650b wheels, 142 x 12mm thru-axle dropouts, rear fender and rack compatible