$105.00 - $110.00
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution.
- One-piece resin body - Juvenile size platform - Boron spindle - 390g pair
Features - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible
Giant's Original MTB Core Platform Pedals are a treat for your mountain-riding feet. The wide, stable aluminum platforms have a scalloped shape with 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are heat-treated boron steel axles and quality bearings. - 9/16-inch spindles
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 406 grams - 9/16" axles
The Xpresso 7 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height, and an oversized pedal platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort. This is the perfect pedal for criteriums, gran fondos, and everything in between. It is the only pedal in the Xpresso line to use a carbon body, and it also features a hollow steel axle that's both light and durable. The ICLIC system is pre-opened which makes clipping in super easy.
The Xpresso 2 offers all the technologies from the rest of Xpresso line at an affordable price. The large platform, low stack height and adjustable carbon blade tension make this a great pedal for all cyclists looking for pedaling comfort and efficiency without the cost. If you’re new to clipless pedals or have ever struggled to clip in to your pedals, you’ll love the ICLIC systems which pre-opens the pedals, making it very easy to clip into.
The Xpresso 4 is the perfect pedal for training. Built for everyday use, the Xpresso 4 features a stainless steel top plate and a hollow steel axle. A low stack height, an oversized pedal platform and a carbon blade with 3 tensions settings make this a very comfortable and efficient pedal. The ICLIC system requires only a light step to clip in making it a great choice for beginners or smaller riders.
Get ready to fly high with the Krypto DH pedals. Built tough with its CNC'd aluminum body and self-lubricating bushings, this pedal makes a big statement on the trail with full laser graphics and premium finish. Ten strategically placed pins keep you in maximum control. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 117mm x 110mm - Weight: 208g (each)
Time to take your eBike to the next level. With a pin layout derived from our downhill pedals for maximum grip, the ePedal is specifically designed for eBikes with its narrow profile for optimum cornering clearance. Compact cartridge bushings paired with a sealed bearing system keep things running smoothly for miles and miles. Topping it off is an electric design with full-coverage laser etching on a premium finish. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight compact bushings + sealed bearings - Replaceable pins - Size: 102mm x 108mm - Weight: 170g (each)
- Forged alloy body and cage - Oversize oval design - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 467g pair
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
- One-piece alloy body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - Dual-sided design - 320g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
- One-piece resin body - Barefoot friendly rubber surface - Includes reflectors
- Galvanized steel pedal body - 2-piece block platform - Boron axle - Plastic blocks w/ integrated reflector - 553g pair
- Chrome plated steel body and cage - Built in reflectors
- Rubber platform increases comfort and grip - With reflectors
- One-piece ABS resin body - Non-slip rubber surface - Boron spindle - 388g pair
- One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip - Chromoly spindle - 574g pair (9/16")
- Polished one-piece alloy body - Boron spindle - Toe clip compatible - Approximately 450g pair
- Oversized exerciser-style platform pedals with molded tread - Toe straps included - Fits most exercise bikes
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
- 1 piece folding pedal with a black boron spindle - Dual sleeve bearings for maintenance free longevity - 9/16" spindle - Platform size: 102mm x 74mm - Weight: 294g per pair
- Alloy frame with Polypropylene body and inlaid TPE rubber tread - Entry-level upgrade for cruiser-style bikes - 7mm boron steel axle
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
- Nylon co-molded body with rubber tread surface - Reflectors included - 9/16"
Sunlite's MTB Single-Sided Clipless Pedals are perfect for people who who use 1 bike to do it all. On one side you've got regular flats that work with any shoes. This side is perfect for quick errands and short rides. The other side is SPD compatible for long commutes and weekend rides. We like them for beginning mountain bikers trying new stuff. Get to a sketchy section that you're afraid to try clipped in, the aggressive tread keeps your foot in place while being able to put a foot down if you need to. - 9/16" spindle
- One-piece resin body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 366g pair
- Forged alloy body and cage - Polished chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 300g pair
- One-piece nylon body - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 407g pair
Page 1 of 3 Next page