- COB bright 10 chip LED - Micro-USB charging cable included - Weather-tough water resistant design - Flashing low battery indicator - Dual orientation universal rubber bracket
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 75 lumens / 19.5 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 400 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - Wide angle optics with 270° visibility for maximum safety - Aero and round seatpost compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design
The Plus rear bike light is a super-bright, 100% waterproof and versatile USB rechargeable bicycle light. Mount the light to your seatpost, seat stays, and pannier racks, or use the integrated wearable clip to attach the light to your t-shirt or backpack. More of a runner than a cyclist? No worries. The Plus light also doubles up as a wearable night running light. Just attach the light to your t-shirt, shorts, socks, or headband using the smart integrated clip. With an output of 20 lumens and a run time of up to 40 hours in eco flash, the Plus ensures you are well seen to all other cyclists, road users, and trail runners all night long.
Planet Bike's Superflash USB uses super bright LED's for visibility up to 1 mile. The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable, and features a soft-touch power switch. A USB-rechargeable lithium ion battery provides up to 36 hours of run time.
Giant's Numen Mini Lights are small, versatile, and bright. Both the headlight and taillight use super bright LEDs to make sure you're visible in low-light riding situations, and feature your choice of steady or flashing mode. The tool-free rubber mounting hardware is fast, easy to use, and fits nearly every handlebar and seatpost.
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light with two bright LEDs. It features a super-lightweight, yet durable co-molded construction that is IPX7 (waterproof) rated. NEW -- Up to 20 hours of runtime (seven hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive rear provides up to 10 lumens and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 10 - Weight: 54g - Max Runtime: 20 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
Long battery life combined with simple, tool-free mounting makes MSW Mouse lights a great economical pick to be seen on the road. - Simple, tool-free mounting on bars from 22.2 - 35mm - 3 lighting modes: high, low, flash - CR2032 battery included
MSW USB rechargeable taillight. Includes micro USB cable for charging. - Tool-free installation - Aluminum body construction - 15 lumen output - Fits 19mm–48mm tubing - 28g weight
Simple operation with three super-bright LEDs make the RedBat your go-to taillight for being seen. Solid and flashing visibility options for day and night riding. - 3 LEDs under a red lens (1 lumen) - 4 functions: steady, flashing, chasing, random - 19–40mm diameter bracket - Also works clipped to a bag/waistband - 2 AAA batteries included - Runtimes/Modes: 70 hours in Solid mode, and 160-250 hours in Flashing mode
Pedal confidently day or night with the TigerMoth 40-Lumen Taillight attached to your rig. Keep your eyes on the road ahead while its efficient, bright red Micro-LEDs watch your back. USB-rechargeable with simple, tool-free installation and a clear casing for increased peripheral visibility. - USB-rechargeable (charging cable included) - Features both clip-style attachment and bracket for mounting on seatpost - Runtime varies from 1.5–18 hours - 7 lighting modes - Output: 40 lumens - Extra mounting brackets sold separately - Mode memory: light automatically lights up in the last mode used - Weight: 23g
- ACCELERATION SENSOR - when speed is reduced by more than 1.6 m/s (5.76 km/hr or 3.58 mph) an additional LED is switched on - Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILTY AND SAFETY - Brake light is 3 TIMES BRIGHTER than normal output in Steady mode - ADDITIONAL OPTIC in front of LED at lower end of light guide - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .20 LUX - 7 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 10 hrs
Features: - 30 lumens (Numen+ Tag TL) ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Steady (5hrs), Low Steady (10hrs), Pulse (15hrs), Flash (30hrs), Random (50hrs) - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Power indicator - Auto start sensor - IPX4 Waterproof rating - Integrated USB plug - Flexible mounting system works with different shape handlebars and seatposts
Mid Cobber produces an incredible 330º of light, so you'll be clearly seen from all angles. In an increasingly busy world, this bike light is brilliantly effective at attracting attention and helping keep you safe on the road. Packing 170 lumens this Mid Cobber is seriously bright. The Cobber has integrated USB recharging, is 100% waterproof and you can program the settings using the Modemaker app. It mounts with tool-less removable silicone straps for bars/seat posts 22 – 32mm+ diameter with magnetic mount (aero Mount also included). If you are looking for the best rear commuter bike light around, look no further. - Light modes: Max, Mid, Steady Pulse, Flash, Rolling Flash, Side Flash, Disco Flash, Eco Flash come pre-programmed - LEDs: Efficient Chip on Board (COB) LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode - Charge time: 4 hours (LED will turn off when fully charged) - Battery: USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer - Accessories included: Standard Mount, Aero Mount, 3x interchangeable straps for bars/seat posts 22-27mm / 28-32mm+, and USB extension - Dimensions: 62 x 33mm - Weight: 44g
Compact, super-lightweight USB rechargeable LED cycling taillight. Its durable co-molded construction is minimal and has an IPX7 water-resistance rating. A versatile mounting strap quickly mounts to a variety of post sizes. Five output modes offer up to 5-lumens and the custom Wide Angle Optics lens provides 270° of visibility. The Femto USB Rear can run for up to 15 hours and is easily rechargeable with the included Micro USB cable. A secure, threaded composite matrix cover keeps the USB port clean and sealed. The Femto USB is perfect for commuters and recreational riders looking for a simple and inexpensive way to add visibility. Specs - Max Lumens: 5 - Weight: 23g - Max Runtime: 15 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30
Thirty powerful micro-LEDs give the Pangolin an excellent balance of run-time and brightness. - 50 lumens - High / Low / Flash 1 / Flash 2 / Pulse - Side visibility - Tool-free installation - USB-rechargeable - Battery level indicator Run Times: - Hi-Beam: 1.5 hrs - Low-Beam: 6 hrs - Flash 1: 24 hrs - Flash 2: 27 hrs - Pulse: 4 hrs
The Blinder MINI. These surface-mounted LEDs punch well above their weight, with the 20/11 lumens for front/rear getting you seen from over 800 meters away. They come with an integrated reflector face for added safety, and come in 2 different colors. With a weight of only 18 grams, the light uses its tool-less attachment to securely connect to handlebars and frames of 22–32+mm. Designed to fit both standard and oversize handlebars and aero style seatposts. - The Blinder MINI Chippy, so called because of the Chips on Board technology used giving a panel of light. The Blinder MINI Niner, so called for its array of 9 LEDs. The Blinder MINI Dot is the ideal commuter light, perfect for both riding on well-lit roads at night and as a safety light in daylight for added visibility.
Compact and Versatile. The Recon TL100 is easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight. With an integrated power indicator and IPX7 waterproof certification, the Recon TL100 provides maximum high-powered visibility at an accessible price. - Maximum output to 100 lumens - ANSI-Standard certified lumen output and runtime - Water proof to IPX7 standard - Disperse optics with side light design for over 180-degrees of visibility - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost and Prompt series helmets
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
- Modes include High Flash, Medium Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 10 hours 15 mins - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- Maximum output to 20 lumens - ANSI certified lumens and runtime - IPX4 water resistant - Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off - Light memory mode - Compatible with Rev Comp, Compel, Roost, Strive, Lanza, Coveta, Liv Rev Comp and Luta series helmets
Compact, aero-post-compatible safety light featuring a Daytime Flash mode. Its co-molded construction is super-light, yet durable and has an IPX7 waterproof rating. NEW -- Up to 19.5 hours of runtime (6.5 hour increase) with highly improved optics. Its Wide Angle Lens offers up to 270° of visibility. The KTV Drive Pro Rear provides up to 75 lumens (Daytime Flash) and five output/flash modes. And it features an integrated USB stick for convenient cable-free recharging. Specs - Max Lumens: 75 - Weight: 45g - Max Runtime: 19:30 hours - Recharge Time: 3 hours
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse, and Economic Flash - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 7.5 hours - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Side illumination ports
- Light guide for INCREASED VISIBILITY AND SAFETY - MEMORY FUNCTION remembers the last mode used - Fully USB-RECHARGEABLE - Compact size - Bracket with flexible mounting option - .06 LUX - 5 Modes - Run time on Eco = 36 hrs - Run time on High Steady = 20 hrs
Stay visible out there and add a little color to your ride with Knog's Frog Strobe light. This little, water-resistant, silicone-bodied light can be clipped just about anywhere. Plus, the Frog boasts a super-bright LED with 4 different flashing and steady modes and run times of up to 70 hours!
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
German StVZO optimized lens with wide light spread. Two high-output LEDs provide 12 lumens. IPX7 water resistant rating. Composite matrix construction. E-bike compatible (6v input, 0.4w / 12v input 0.8w) easily plugs into batteries from top makers including Bosch, Shimano and Yamaha. Stainless Allen key hardware and 130cm-long power cable included. 50 and 80mm mount spacing. Our e-bike lights are powered by the motor of an e-bike and need to be manually installed. Proper installation may require some disassembly of the bike and motor (depending on make and model battery type) and additional wiring to connect the light to the motor. Please contact the e-bike or motor manufacturer for installation instructions. It is highly recommended to have a trained e-bike professional install your lights for you. - Two high-output LEDs provide 11 lumens - StVZO optimized lens with wide light spread - E-bike compatible 6 – 12V input, 1.25W - Composite matrix fender-mounting system - IPX7 water resistant - Stainless Allen key hardware included - 130 cm power cable included
The water-resistant Light Kit features a clip mount to install on your Burley trailer's light loop or bracket. The 5-LEDs shine bright with 4 modes (flashing, constant, chasing & random) to provide increased visibility day or night. - 5-LEDs - 4 modes (flashing, constant, chasing & random) - Includes: (1) Red Light & (2) AAA Batteries - Compatible with Burley trailers using a Light Bracket or Light Loop
The new Strip Drive Rear Pro has been optimized with our new Wide Angle Optics lens (270° of visibility) and received a massive 32.5-hour increase in maximum runtime for up to 53 hours. It still features a class-leading 300-lumen Daytime Flash mode, in addition to 10 other output options thanks to its five LEDs. Its co-molded construction is now more compact, and can be mounted to aero or round posts. Equipped with a micro-USB port, charging is simple and efficient. Specs - Max Lumens: 300 - Weight: 53g - Max Runtime: 53 hours - Recharge Time: 2 hours
- Detects when you are braking to emit a bright light alerting others you're stopping - Max 150 lumens / 57 hour runtime in Flash mode - New 800 mAh battery. Larger battery, longer runtimes - New mounting style to fit shorter seat posts with USB plug and cable - Wide-angle optics with 270 visibility for maximum safety - Aero seat post compatible - Lightweight and durable - IPX7 water resistant co-molded design
Page 1 of 2 Next page